Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Halloween Birthday

Hello friends! 
I have a Halloween birthday card to share today using Whimsy Stamp's new Boo Day stamp set.  My future daughter in law's birthday is right on Halloween, so I made this with her in mind. :)
I stamped the images and colored them with Copic markers.  I chose the smaller images so I could use the balloon dies from the Happy Hamsters Outline Die set.
The background was embossed using Bats Galore. 
I added a strip of black and white polka dotted paper from the Mix n Match Neutrals paper pack.  (I am obsessed with this paper! I keep every single scrap of it!) I added a few gold sequins from the Bokeh Bliss Confetti Mix and called it finished! :)
I will be back tomorrow with Whimsy's new release! Be sure to stop by! :)












 

No comments: