Saturday, September 3, 2022

Halloween!

It is September now, and even though it is still in the upper 80's here, my mind is already drifting towards fall. So many exciting changes in the next couple of months.  My son is graduating the Navy's Nuclear Power School at the end of September.  And then, he is getting married on October 28th.  Crazy how the last couple of years have changed our lives immensely.  
I am definitely in fall mode and cranking out some fun Halloween cards.  This witch is part of the So Witchy stamp set from Whimsy.  I colored her with Copics and fussy cut her out. 
The background was created using the Broken Web embossing folder on black paper.  I swiped it with a white ink to make it pop a bit.  I added a piece of black and white polka dot paper from the 6 x 6 Mix n Match Neutrals.  I literally hoard every scrap of this paper! Orange twine and a few orange enamel dots were added as a finishing touch. 
Wishing you a very happy holiday weekend!









 

No comments: