Saturday, October 15, 2022

Merry Christmas!

Hello friends!
Sorry for my lack of posts but we are in full wedding mode.  Just 2 weeks to the big day.
Last weekend we drove through 7 states to move my son and his bride to be from SC to GA.  It's been a whirlwind lately!
 I did manage to make this card for Whimsy Stamp's last release.  I used the Santa's Magic set and colored it with Copics.  I masked the image off to add the blue sky.  I added glittery snow using silver texture paste and the new, It's Snowing stencil.  I wanted him flying over the city to deliver his packages, so I used the Slimline Cityscape die in black card stock. 
I added snow using texture paste, ribbon, glitter, and jingle bells to finish off the card.  
Thank you for stopping by today!
Your visits are always appreciated!








 

No comments: