Thursday, October 20, 2022

Whimsy Stamp's New Release!

Good morning!
I am on the "almost" one week count down to my son's wedding.  He is coming in today from Georgia with his bride to be.  10 days we get to spend with him before he is deployed.  So needless to say, my crafting and posting will be pretty minimal. ;)
But I do have a card to share using Whimsy Stamp's new Hey, Sugar! set. This Gingerbread is adorable! He was colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating die set. 
I matted and adhered the image to this beautiful plaid paper from the Christmas Eve 6 x6 paper pack.  I added a few hearts from the Scribdoodle Critter Confetti Mix.   I tied a bit of string and a couple of jingle bells to finish off the card. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to check out Whimsy's new products! 









 

No comments: