Friday, January 21, 2011

Crafty Secret's Brand New Release!

I have a card today to share with you using the not yet released Crafty Secret's set called, Art Blooms. It is a fun, whimsical floral set that was so much fun to color! I adore the font in this set too! I created a sort of shadow box for my image by using two different Spellbinder's dies and layering them. I used Scalloped Edge frame and Curved Rectangles. I attached the two pieces, ran it through my sewing machine, inked the edges a bit, and added dimensional foam squares underneath to give it depth. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black and cut it out with a Spellbinder's tag die. The butterfly is also a Spellbinder's die. I inked the edges, added a coat of glossy accents, and sprinkled Martha Stewart's chunky glitter over it. I added purple rhinestones to the body to bring out the purple ribbon a bit.




Be sure to check out the Crafty Secret's blog for all the latest news and releases!!! I will have more samples to share with you next week! : )

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh so very pretty!!!! I just love all the wonderful details!!!

Wishing you a Happy Friday!!!

1CardCreator said...

This is gorgeous Michelle, I love those frames! ~Diane

Susie said...

So feminine and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word this is stunning!! I love your frame with the stitching...elegant!! ;)

JennyKozar said...

Just stunning! Bright and beautiful.

Pam said...

So pretty Michele, love all the dimension!

Stella said...

This is gorgeous; I love the dimension and the colors. Beautiful!

Newbie said...

Beautiful card! I love the frame! The colors are a perfect and I love the flowers. Coloring perfect! The whole card if gorgeous!!

Tee said...

Love the blinged up butterfly..can never resist it..beautiful color choice..
Hugs!

Beate said...

Oh my goodness! Michele, this is STUNNING! Gorgeous coloring, layering, stitching, paper....
Beautiful card.
Hugs and smiles