Friday, January 21, 2011

JustRite's Friday Challenge! Love is in the Air!

Hi again! I actually have TWO posts today! Can you believe it??? That is virtually unheard of for me! I have another card, but this time it is by JustRite. Today's Friday challenge was to create a card with a love theme. I knew I had to use last year's set called, Stitched With Love Borders and Centers. I stamped in in Versamark and used white embossing powder. I colored the heart with my Prismas and added glossy accents to the center. The papers I used are from K & Company. I created another frame using various Spellbinder's dies (Lacey Squares & Labels One), and popping them up with dimensional squares.
I added some touches of glitter and some scrunched seam binding to dress it up a bit!
Be sure to check out the JustRite blog to see what the other designers have created for today's challenge!
Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

16 comments:

Holly aka Toy said...

Everything from the framing to the colors are just spectacular on this beauty! Well done!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your style. Your card is so beautiful. Love the color and layers. Great project.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is so gorgeous!!

Stella said...

You knocked me off my socks :) This is stunning!

Unknown said...

Lovely, Michele! Love all the beautiful die cut layers that frame the sweet image and sentiment!

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning works so well,love it hugs cheryl xxx

Stef H said...

wowza! gor-g-us! i FINALLY got my first set (well 4 actually) of just rites and i'm ready to face their challenge.

hope ur staying warm.

hugs :)

Kathy Martin said...

Lots of gorgeous here! :)

Unknown said...

Yikes! That is just rite! Very beautiful.

Barbara Schram said...

The framing of your image is perfect, Michele! LOVE that heart, wonderful for the Love Is In the Air Challenge!

Christine said...

Michele, this is gorgeous. Just love your soft colors.

Lisa Kind said...

What a beautiful shabby chic card! The colors are so soft and pretty and the design is gorgeous! Lovely card!

Rose Ann said...

I love the soft colors and all of your fabulous die cut layers!! Gorgeous card, Michele!!

Marlou McAlees said...

WOW!!! this is just stunning!! :) x

Tee said...

Love the colors on this..beautiful..so soft and romantic!

Beate said...

That's so soft and pretty! Gorgeous! The layering of the frames rock!
Hugs and smiles