Monday, December 3, 2012

Crafty Secret's Design Team Challenge!

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means don't you?  It's time for the Crafty Secret's design team challenge.  Since it is the first week of December, we were to make something Christmas themed.  Easy enough!  I love these St. Nick images from the Christmas Express stamp set.  I colored him with Copic markers, inked the edges a bit and punched them out with a circle punch. I added them to bottle caps.
I added a heavy dose of Crystal Effects, a bit of black string, and a pearl.
I painted the clothes pins red and added a strip of designer paper printed from the Crafty Secret's Retro Christmas Digital Papers. 
And of course, I added more glitter to the clothespins.  What am I going to do with these clothespins, you ask?  I think I am going to add them to the top of my little gift bags that will have a Starbucks gift card inside. I am going to add a magnet to the back, so the recipients can then use it as a festive magnet for the fridge. 
Be sure to pop on over to the other designers'  blogs for more inspiration!  

Michele Kovack 


Have a GREAT Day!!!!
: )

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Jingle said...

These are so super cute!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Very Cute Michele!

Riet said...

So beautiful Michele.


Hugs Riet.xx

Darlene said...

WOW these are just fabulous Michele! Such a clever, creative idea! Thanks for inspiring me to 'think outside the box' and wishing you a fabulous week ahead! I bet the kids are getting excited about the prospect of Santa coming!! HUGS from OHIO!

Sue C said...

Wow! These are extremely clever! They look very festive; I like glitter too. : )

Sue C

Melissa Bove said...

These are so cute Michele! Love all of the glitter! These would even look super cute clipped on the Christmas tree! Love them!

hugs....

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Awesome..lots of uses with these and I love the glittery effect.

Gail said...

You did a wonderful job on your creations - love santa and the bottle caps - thanks for sharing your creation! Have a great week!

Karen Letchworth said...

Michele: I love this idea. I hope you don't mind, but....I'm gonna have to snag this idea from you. You always inspire me!
Blessings,
Karen