Saturday, March 8, 2014

JustRite-Pansies in Spring

Good morning and happy Saturday to you!
It has been so nice to get out of the winter doldrums and start thinking spring with this month's JustRite release. 
Today's set is called, Pansies in Spring.
It's perfect.
It also has an SVG to go with it.
I colored the flowers in using Copic markers.  I added rhinestones to the centers of each flower. The card itself was cut using my Silhouette. It is called Filigree Frame. I stamped the sentiment in the center in black.  I added glossy accents to the lacy layer and sprinkled it with glitter. I added a bit of silk ribbon, string, and one more rhinestone to finish it off. 
Here is the entire set along with the SVG cut below. 
And as always, be sure to stop by the other ladies' blogs for more fabulous projects!

Darsie Bruno

****************************************************
And I realize I am totally being annoying about this, but there are only a few days left to vote.  If you like my altered muffin tin, I would love if you could vote for me over at the Favecraft's site.  And from the bottom of my heart.....Thank you!!!



2 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful design and beautiful colors.

Debbie Olson said...

So very Springy and lovely, Michele--you rock!