Friday, June 6, 2014

JustRite's June Release-Day 5!

Merry Christmas to you!
No I didn't completely lose my mind! Well maybe.....  ;) 
(That's what the last week of school does to a teacher! LOL!)
But it is feeling a bit like Christmas with all of JustRite's new releases! I am showcasing two stamp sets today. My first card uses the new Christmas Stitched With Love set.  It was stamped 3 times and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I stacked the layers using dimensional foam circles. The frame and holly leaves were also stamped and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. 
The frame's center was cut out to make room for the dimensional tree and a peek of a doily.  I added to the top of a glassine bag which houses a Starbucks gift card. 
My second card uses the Holly Garlands background stamp.  I stamped it in Versamark and embossed in silver.  I added touches of green and red using my Spectrum Noir markers.  
I used the Mistletoe from the Christmas Stitched With Love set and again colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added glossy accents to them and tucked them under a button that was stamped from the same set. I added a sentiment, ribbon, string, and a few sequins. 
Here are the two sets I used today! 


And just to provide a bit of enabling,  Because that's what good friends do. ;)
Happy Friday everyone! Be sure to check back this weekend for more JustRite fun!




1 comment:

Sparky said...

Both cards are just beautiful! I just love your style. It's so sweet, soft and feminine and never gaudy or overdone. These are a great reminder for me that it's already time to start thinking about this coming season. (Already!!!) TFS!
~Kris~