Tuesday, June 3, 2014

JustRite's June Release-Let Freedom Ring!

Good morning and happy Tuesday to you my fellow crafty peeps! 
Yesterday kicked off the June release of new stamps by JustRite! But since my room is an organizational nightmare, I couldn't find the stamps for yesterday's release! So......I guess that means the room REALLY needs to be cleaned! But no worries, I will be here for the rest of the week! ;)
Today's sets are patriotic/Fourth of July themed. They couldn't be any cuter honestly. I took a weird artsy fartsy take on the background stamp, Shooting Stars.  It was embossed in white and I watercolored it with Tim Holtz Distress markers.  I outlined all of the embossing with grey marker.  
I sprayed everything with water to let the colors bleed a bit.  
And since I can never, ever leave well enough alone, I added glossy accents to the large stars and sprinkled it with glitter. 
I used the same method on the sentiment.  It is part of the Let Freedom Ring set.  I added a few stars and tied ribbon, twine, and fun clay button to finish it off.   

For more fabulous projects be sure to visit these other talented ladies!












3 comments:

Fay Marie said...

So unique done in this color! I like it!

Jingle said...

Well, this is just awesome! What an amazing color scheme and the glitter!!!! Love it!

nattyboots said...

Just so pretty and the subtle colors look gorgeous .