Monday, September 30, 2019

Rainbow Birthday!

Happy Monday to you! It has rained in Chicago all weekend, so I needed to create a card that wasn't as gloomy as the weather.  I used Whimsy Stamp's Array of Rainbows Die set and went die cutting crazy! I started piecing them together to create, I think, an interesting background.  I coated it with glossy accents.  
I cut the sentiment using the Birthday Word and Shadow Die.  The candle is from the Calories Schmalories set.  I colored it with Copics and added Stickles to the top.  I placed it right over where the letter i would be.  

I added sheer polka dot ribbon to the top and a few gem stones here and there. 

Thank you for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Array of Rainbows Die SetBirthday Word and Shadow Die SetCalories Schmalories Clear StampsGlossy AccentsStickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust

No comments: