Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Zombies!

Hello my friends!
Whimsy is celebrating Halloween all month long, so I will have lots of fun projects to share with you!
How about this deliciously scary zombie card?  It is called Zombie Herd. I colored it with Copic markers and tried to give their faces a sort of dead appearance by adding shades of purple. 
 This is definitely a different card for me, as I tend to be sort of cutesy or feminine.  But I had a great time coloring it.  I added sentiments using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.  I layered over red card stock using Crafty Foam Tape.  I didn't think this card was suitable for glitter or sequins! LOL! So I kept it pretty simple. 
Are you a fan of scary Halloween or cutesy Halloween? Just curious!
Supplies:
*NEW Zombie Herd Rubber Cling StampCrafty Foam Tape WhiteWhite Embossing Powder - Basic

2 comments:

Debbie Davis said...

This card just SCREAMS awesome!! And I love BOTH scary and cute for Halloween.

LIZARD said...

Fan of scary Halloween so this is right up my alley! Love the colors you used and the purple is a great tip! Looks marve-GORE-a-lous!