Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Creepy Halloween Doll!

Hello friends!
Whimsy Stamps has released some of the coolest Halloween sets ever this month!
How about this Creepy Dead Dolly set? 
I stamped her and the eyeball and then masked them both.  I added various Tim Holtz inks to the backgound and "blotched" some silver Shimmerz spray over the top.  I colored the images with Copic markers. I added a bit of pen detail to the eyeballs to make them blood shot.  ;)
Glossy accents was added to the eyeballs.  I added a few sparkly bats from the, Build-a-Graveyard set, to the background and stamped the sentiment on black card stock.  It was embossed in white.  Since I had a bit of silver in the background I added strip of silver glitter paper above the sentiment.  
I so appreciate your visits here!
Thank you!

Supplies:








 

No comments: