Monday, September 21, 2020

STAMPtember!

Good morning friends! 
I am excited to share a project made for STAMPtember!  It is an exclusive Whimsy Stamps set sold at Simon Says Stamp!

This adorable set, Happy Pugmas really spoke to me! I had a pug, Bruno, years ago, and one thing I can say about Pugs...they have a ton of personality!
So do these little guys!
I colored each image with Copic markers and fussy cut them.  I inked up a piece of cardstock with Tim Holtz inks and then used Whimsy's Slimline Window die.  I cut it again and used the white frame for a bit of "white" space to a very colorful background. 

I added glossy accents to the white frame and Glamour Dust glitter.  I stamped the sentiments with Versamark and heat embossed it in white
I had to add a scattering of Sprinkletz hearts.....I mean seriously... Hugs from the Pugs? 
ADORABLE!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies:











 

No comments: