Sunday, March 28, 2021

Lovin' My Gnomies!


Happy weekend friends!
I have another card to share with you using the new set from Whimsy called, Gnome Think Spring. I can't seem to get enough of this adorable set!  I stamped this cutie on water color paper and inked him in Antique Linen Distress ink.  I used my Karin Brushmarkers to color him in.  I took an additional white card stock and used the Leaves Background stamp with Versarmark.  I embossed it in an avocado green.  The center was cut out using the Pierced and Stitched Circle Die. 
I added a sheer polka dot ribbon and a flower I had made ages ago in my stash of "stuff."  I layered everything with Crafty Foam tape and added a teeny heart for a final touch. 
Be sure to pop by Whimsy Stamps to see the full March release! April is coming out in just a few days! I can't wait to share!
Have a great rest of your weekend!













 

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

Love this!!😍 Your gnomes are so adorable!!