Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Whimsy Stamp's April Release!

Good morning and happy April 1st!  
Today is an exciting day because it is Whimsy Stamp's April release! Woohoo!
I am in LOVE with this new slimline envelope die and liner! Perfect for all of the slim line cards I have been producing lately. 
And these cute bunnies? Could they possibly be any sweeter  They are part of the Sending Sunshine stamp set. I colored them with Copics and used the coordinating dies.  I wanted to "ground" them a bit against the patterned paper, Slimline Buttercup, which by the way is brand new too! So I used 3 circles cut from the Pierced and Stitched Circle Dies.  The sentiment was stamped directly on the middle circle.  
I adhered everything to the front of my card and added a satin ribbon and a few teeny hearts from the Sparkletz collection.  The envelope was created with solid egg shell blue cardstock. The liner used paper from the Slimline Buttercup collection.  
Be sure to head over to Whimsy to see the full release!
Have a great day!

Supplies:














 

No comments: