Wednesday, August 4, 2021

More Gnomes!

Hello!
I have another card using Whimsy's new Gnome so Thankful set! I actually have several more projects using this adorable set. ;) I have definitely been on a water coloring kick lately and used the same no line technique I used on my last card.  I used my Karin Brushmarkers and then the same cloud stencil I had created with the Grass and Cloud Edger Die set and some heavy duty card stock. 
I layered everything with Crafty Foam Tape.  I added ribbon and a button I think I've had in my stash since the beginning of time. ;) And as usual I added a teeny heart from the Sprinkletz collection. 

Be sure to check out the Whimsy site for the newest products! :) 
Have a great day my friends!



I am so happy that this summer we have been getting to see Cort on a regular basis.  I can not tell you how much seeing her smile and hearing her giggle has made my heart so happy. I pray each day that we get to continue to see her, hug her, and love on her.  The world is a scary unpredictable place and she is my ray of sunshine. <3









 

No comments: