Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Aliens Anyone?

Hello friends! Today is Whimsy Stamps August release! I love how fresh and innovative Whimsy is! Look at these cute aliens!  Can aliens be this cute? ;)  This set is called, Space Minions. I added glossy accents to their eyes and set them aside to dry.  I used the  Celestial Zodiac Background on black paper and embossed it in white.  I wanted to ground these little minions, so I used the frames from the Slimline Observation Die. 
Behind the main image I wanted to add interest to the white card stock, it seemed to start otherwise, so I used the Infinity Stencil. I tied some string in the middle and popped up the panel using Crafty Foam Tape.   I wanted to add a few additional stars, so I used my leftover stars from the Slimline Stars Background Die.  I keep my extras in a little coffee cup.  :) I added Stickles to each one and popped them on my card for a bit of extra sparkle.  
You absolutely have to head over to Whimsy Stamps! This release is so fun!
Thank you for stopping by today!



 

No comments: