Saturday, February 12, 2022

Thanks Snow Much!

Hello!
I have a card to share today that I should have shared a week ago when we got 14 inches of snow! ;) These little snow birds just make me smile.  It is part of Whimsy's Warm Winter Birds set.  I stamped it on Bristol Smooth Cardstock with a no line ink.  I colored it using my Zig Clean Color markers. 
For the background I masked off the image and used two stencils.  I cut the clouds out of heavy cardstock using the Grass and Cloud Edger Die set.  I used it as my stencil.  I had this heart stencil in my stash and went over it with a light pink ink. I then stamped the sentiment in black ink for a bold contrast. A few layers of card stock and my card was done.  :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! My supply list is short today, but be sure to check out Whimsy's site for all of their goodies!
    






 

No comments: