Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thinking of You

Hello friends!
Happy Thursday to you!
Today is Whimsy Stamp's release day and I have this awesome new background stamp called Fruity Background. I stamped it on water color paper with black ink.  I colored it using my Zig Clean Color Markers.  I framed it using the new Connected Tiles Frame Die.  I adhered everything to the card.  I did give it a bit of splatter with black water color. The tiny hearts were cut with the "extra" background and the Stethoscope Die set.  I love the size of these hearts!
Since I had colored the entire background, but didn't need all of it for this card I cut out the "extra" lemons, added chunky glitter, string, and this adorable little lemon for the center of the bow. It comes from the Confetti Mix, Squeeze the Day.  Total deliciousness!
Thank you for popping by!
Be sure to check out Whimsy's full release! 










 

No comments: