Friday, March 7, 2014

JustRite-Ribbons, Tape, and Lace Oh My!

I have another fabulous set by JustRite again today! This set is called, Ribbons, Tapes, and Lace.  It reminds me a bit of the Washi tape that is so hot right now. 
I was in the mood for rainbow, so went with it. 
I stamped the image 5 times in various shades of Papertrey Inks. I added rhinestones to the centers of the designs for added interest. 
I was fortunate to win a huge swag bag  from Favecrafts after CHA and inside were these sticky rhinestone sheets. They are by David Tutera.  I decided to use it as my backdrop to my image. And is if I didn't have enough rhinestones already, I added a few more! I also added a bit of colored string....and yes, you guessed it, another rhinestone in the center!
Here is the entire set! :)
Be sure to stop at the other gals' blogs!




****************************************
There are a few more days to vote over at Favecrafts!  I created this muffin tin and if you like it, I would really appreciate your vote! Just click HERE to go to the Favecrafts site.  Click on the badge to the right that says: Best Blogger Project 2014. Scroll down until you find the muffin tin and click vote. 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
And Cortney thanks you too! 
:)



5 comments:

Sonya said...

So very lovely...hope you have a great weekend!

Becky said...

This is fabulous.

Bonjourscrap said...

Love the rhinestone background ! Very pretty card !

Debbie Olson said...

Love, love what you've done with the tape set here, Michele!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So lovely! Reminds me of a diamond tennis bracelet!