Wednesday, March 5, 2014

JustRite's March Release- Stitched Flower Vintage Tags

It's the most wonderful time of the month! JustRite's new releases!
I love opening up those brand new stamps and seeing what craftiness comes my way! 
Today's set is absolutely adorable, so much fun to color, AND now has SVG cuts to go along with it!
What??!!!
Yep!
Awesome right? 
The set is called, Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags. 
I found these cute kraft polka dot boxes in the dollar section at Target. 
I cut the flowers and leaves using my Silhouette and then stamped them in Versamark.  They were embossed in white and given come vibrant color using my Inktense Pencils. 
I added some hot pink raffia, string, and a hand cut banner. 
Such a fun way to welcome spring....that is certainly long overdue. ;)
Here is the set in its entirety. 
Love. 
And a looky at the SVG cuts.  And the best part? They are only 99 cents!
Be sure to visit these other talented gals' blogs for more beautiful projects!


And please click on the FAVECRAFTS link to vote for me and my muffin tin. I would appreciate it soooooooo very much!  
Have a great day my friends!

No comments: