Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Lost in Space!

Hello there!
I am a bit behind in posting this...but this new die set from Whimsy Stamps is so much fun! It is called UFO, appropriately named! LOL. I chose a "nonalien" color scheme and opted for fun bright colors to coordinate with the Taffy Papers.  I also used the New Revealers 2 Die set and the Slimline Taffy paper. 
I felt I needed a sentiment so I spelled out hello using the Cutie ABC die set.  I used a bit of vellum under the space ship and added pearls. That's okay right? Pearls on a spaceship? ;)  For a final touch I added a few teeny gold stars and clear gems

Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps for all of the new products! 


My photo of the day comes from my very own backyard. :)  I don't know the name of this flower, but thought they were too pretty to pass up. 



 

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Fun UFO card! I love the dies you used and the colors!
The plant is a lantana. I have one on my front deck, but mine is a different color combo.