Saturday, August 14, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Anyone?

Hello!
I don't want to start a war or anything, but are you a pumpkin spice fanatic? Are you the person who the first day it comes out, you are in the drive-thru giddy with excitement?  ;)  Well, that's me....LOL.  I love summer, don't get me wrong, but fall is my jam.  Something about it gets me.  The cooler weather, fall clothes, comfort foods.........
I created these little fall inspired treat boxes from Whimsy's Gnome So Thankful stamp set.  The image was stamped in Tim Holtz Antique Linen ink on water color paper.  I used a no line water coloring technique with my Karin Brush Markers. Once it was dry I splattered it with white gouache. 
I cut out the image using the Pierced and Stitched Circles Die set.  The treat box was from the Mini Treat Box Die.  I adhered the circular image using Crafty Foam Tape.  I added the sentiment, a pearl, twine and a couple of leaves from the Build-a-Pumpkin Patch Die set. 
Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
If you would like to see Whimy's full August release so far, be sure to head on over to their store! 





















 

No comments: