Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Easter Egg

Hello friends!
I am heading out to South Carolina to see my son graduate from Power School in the Navy.
I am excited to see an actual graduation.  Since CoVid, we have missed his college graduation, Boot Camp graduation, and A School graduation. So I have my tissues ready for me to be crying like a baby. 
Today's card uses this adorable set, Hoppy Easter Bunny, from Whimsy Stamps. I used my Zig Clean Color markers and used a no line coloring technique.  Once he was colored, I used the Nested Pierced Egg Die set.
I added an additional "frame" using my black fine tipped pen. Ribbon, posies, and a couple of leaves from the Jungle Frame set were added.  The teeny heart is from the Love You Beary Much Confetti Mix.
Have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by today!!










 

No comments: