Sunday, March 27, 2022

Miss You!

Good morning and happy Sunday to you!
I have a grungy, vintage inspired card to share today using the Whimsy Stamp's new Butterflies Hot Foil plates!  I had never foiled before so when I got these I went a little crazy creating all kinds of butterflies using all kinds of different foils. They were cut out using the coordinating dies.  For this card I used gold foil and used Distress inks in Kitch Flamingo, Dusty Concord, and Ripe Persimmon,  I added flowers and pearls to the centers using the Grass Frames Die Set. 
The background used vintage paper and the Rain Stencil with texture paste. I layered a frame from the Jungle Frames Die set. The pale gray polka dot paper is from the Mix n Match Neutrals paper pack.  Machine stitching was added.  I felt like it needed a sentiments, so I added a large YOU from the You are Word Die set. I added a few purple confetti pieces from the Fabulous Florals Confetti collection. 

Lots of layers and distressing today, sometimes you just gotta play! :)
Thank you for stopping by today!



















 

No comments: