Friday, April 1, 2022

Celebrate! Whimsy Stamp's New Release!

Hello my crafty friends!
Today is Whimsy Stamp's April 1st release! It is also the day my son graduates from Power School! Proud Navy mom here!
I used the new Mini Slim Tri Fold Peekaboo die.  I saved the other parts for another project that I will share later.  I used the circles and applied Distress Oxide inks to the two smaller circles. 
The center circle is from the new Medalions Modern Hot Foil Plate.  And since I couldn't leave well enough alone I also used the Floral Hot Plate on pink paper with gold foil.  I used it as a background to the circles.  
I added pearls and some gold confetti from the St. Patrick's Day Confetti Mix.  I adhered everything on top of some super sparkly gold paper.  It feels so girly and glitzy!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to see the full release!
It never disappoints!














 

No comments: