Thursday, March 31, 2022

Enjoy Life

Hello!
Hope you are doing well today! I have a slimline shaker card using Whimsy Stamp's new Slim Notched Hot Foil Plates in Rose Gold.  I layered 3 plates for a more dramatic look.  I cut out the frame using the coordinating Notched Die set. Clear acetate was adhered behind frames and popped up with Crafty Foam Tape.    The sentiment is from Good Luck Flowers and was stamped directly on the acetate with Versamark.  It was then embossed in white.  
I wanted to add some flowers and leaves in the corners, so I used the Jungle Frames for the leaves and Grass Frames for the flowers.  I always have distressed water colored backgrounds ready to die cut.  I keep my water colored backgrounds in a basket for when I need them.  The flowers and leaves were layered, twine, and a gold doily were added. The heart is from the Confetti Mix-Love You Beary Much  and was originally white.  I used a Copic Marker to color it so it would match perfectly. The shaker elements is from the Confetti Mix-St. Patrick's Day.  (And yes, I did pick out all of the Shamrocks! LOL)
Thank you for stopping today!
Have a wonderful day!!



 

No comments: