Thursday, December 5, 2013

JustRite's December Release-Grand Thank You Sentiments!

I hope you are enjoying this month's new stamps by JustRite so far!  
Today's set is a total must have!
It is a sentiment set.....and really, who couldn't use more sentiments? ;) 
Plus, the font used is beautiful!
The set is called, Grand Thank You Sentiments.
I decided since Christmas is sneaking up on us rather quickly, I'd make a holiday box for Cort's teacher.
I used THIS box from Silhouette.
The snowflake was cut using a Spellbinder's die. It was covered in glossy accents and sprinkled with glitter. 
The little felt flower is a Papertrey die.  I added a little button, a miniature candy cane, and a silk bow topped with a sequin.
Here is the entire set.  :)
And here is just a bit of enabling for you......how about a great sale on Christmas stamps? Click the icon below to do a little preChristmas shopping!
Barb Schram

Have a wonderful day my friends!!!

2 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Beautiful box. Lucky teacher...

Life and Knits said...

So lovely Michele.

Susie