Saturday, December 7, 2013

JustRite's New Release-Elegant Celebrations

Today is JustRite's last day of their new release for December....so we saved the best for last. ;) It is a beautiful set designed by our very own talented Becca Feekin.  The set is called Elegant Celebrations. The fonts in this set are beautiful and I love the sayings.
She has also designed a Spellbinder's die, Heirloom Flourishes, that is elegant and goes beautifully with any project. 
Since it is only in the teens here, my thoughts turned to a winter wedding. I chose soft purples and silver. 
I used the pretty flourishes stamp to add a bit of purple to the back panel.
The snowflake/sentiment was matted against a Spellbinder's Label's Four die.  I left the die in place, took my Sakura glue pen to outline the perimeter and then sprinkled it with silver glitter. 
I wanted to add a bit of texture to the base of the card so I used the CrissCross Spellbinder's die.  I once again used my glue pen to the perimeter and sprinkled it with silver glitter. 
I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed it in silver.  The snowflakes are by Spellbinders and were given a bit of purple with my Copic airbrush system.
I added two Heirloom Flourishes...one at the top of the image and another at the bottom.  I added a glittery silver pearl to it. :) 
Be sure to visit the other girls' blogs.  Each and every project is a stunner!


I am off to do a bit of Christmas shopping today.  I feel so very far behind this year......but I am hoping to knock it out of the park today! Wish me luck! ;)
Have a great day my friends!

4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Elegant indeed ! Love the mix of white and silver.

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty and elegant. :)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee that snowflake!!!!