Tuesday, December 3, 2013

JustRite's December Release-Time Flies!

Time sure does fly doesn't it? ;)  
I can't believe it is the start of a new month already!  But that means it is time to show you JustRite's new releases for December!
This background stamp is called, Time Flies. It is a fun eclectic stamp.  I stamped the background in Versamark and embossed it in gold.  I gave it a hint of color with a pink Copic marker. 
I stamped the wings with Versamark and embossed them in pink.  I added a sticker to the banner portion, a flower cut from my Silhouette, leaves from a Spellbinder's die, and several sequins

The design team did a great job of showcasing this stamp.  I love the variety of styles and versions of this stamp!





Have a great day friends!


6 comments:

Sonya said...

Beautiful card!!

Glennis F said...

Stunning card - may I ask what file you used for your flower?

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Michele, love the feminine flair you gave this fabulous background stamp. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Very nice very cool,
http://www.ebagstore.com/

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I'm such a fan of your beautiful, beautiful work! This is delightfully shabby chic without being overdone.

Teri said...

Just gorgeous!!!! I agree with Kathy, shabby without being overdone!!! And such lovely colors!!!! Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Teri